Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sep 12, 2009

Everyday

Posted by VON

you're not losing me. not at all. you're not broken without me. i will always be here.

i won't leave you.

dear you,
you mean the world to me as well. we've been through so much together. adventures on the road (though not all are pleasant!), getting drunk on laughter, and everything else in between. inside jokes, nips, cockroaches and moms! you have everything inside you, you're beautiful both inside and out. and you don't need me to keep reminding you that. you take yourself for granted too much. but if you ever need me, i'll always be there for you. to cheer you up and to hold you through bad times, and good times. many more to come in the near future. i wish you could bring me back too, just stuff me in your luggage bag? you will have me and we will get through life together. i'll miss you alot too.
love always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment