Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sep 22, 2009

Note To Self

Posted by VON

La Familia -
Tribbiani the Pedo Sr
Bing the Pedo Jr
Cartman the Brandehh


Extended Family -
Ba the Sexy Aunt




Calling Oklahoma and texting Shrewbury is freaking mad expensive.
But I'd still do it cos I love the both of them.




his unfortunate erection and her drunkie junkie


15K credit limit is supposed to last a very, very long time. Not to be spent at the rate of 2K per day.

Pink is still my favourite colour.

I miss my birthday after-party.

My mother is living the high life.
Lynn, pay for this.
Lynn, pay for that.
Lynn, queue up at the cashier.
Lynn, start the car.
Lynn, fill up the tank.

I hate the fact that I'm growing up AND old.

I want to be SWEET SIXTEEN again.

Remove your glasses with BOTH your hands.
Pink, black and not nerdy.


she's one of the reasons why i'll miss high school.



Like it or not,
I still think you're hot,
It's everything you've got,
That makes me wanna STOP-
DROP and ROLLLL~


Okay, I better stop here.




Heh, thank you very much :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment