Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Oct 11, 2009
Posted by VON

i wanna cry. i wanna cry, and i wanna let it all out. i wanna bleed it out. but in the end, i'll survive. because i am a survivor. and only tragedies make survivors. this is my tragedy. and i'm sure as hell gonna survive it.

i can't be your rock. because your rock needs a break. because your rock is now shattered. crushed by waves, over and over again. so, what about my rock? who's gonna be my rock?

i don't appreciate being treated like that in front of your friends. like.. i'm some kind of failure. because i'm not. if anyone should be the failure here, it'd be you. you screwed me up. me? i'm just trying to undo the damage here.

i'm really not quite over you. if you think that i am, i am so not over you, that i'm under you.

you can't help me fix everything. what if some things are un-fixable? what id they're meant to be that way?

McSteamy can never turn into McDreamy.

boy, you've got the swagger of an Irish man.

you're still the peanut to my butter, you hold me together.

let. me. go.

numb this heart, i must.

you've got this thing on me. it's like when a newborn grasps her mummy's finger. it's strong, yet it's delicate. fragile, even. and you've got that hold on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment